Trim Levels of the 2018 Toyota 4Runner
Sometimes deciding on which vehicle to purchase is the easy part. Deciding on which trim level is a different story for a lot of people. Just because you know which vehicle you would like does not mean that you are in the clear yet. Almost every vehicle is offered in a variety of trim levels which can make it somewhat challenging to find the one that is the right fit for you when it comes to features and budget.
The 2018 Toyota 4Runner is no different. It is offered in six different trim levels, each with their own unique set of features. We are here to help you with clearing up the difference between the different trims. Below you will find a list of the six different trim levels with a few of the features that they have to offer. If you are interested in seeing our Toyota 4Runner inventory, click on the button below!
2018 4Runner Trim Levels
- SR5 – Leather-trimmed steering wheel, 17-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds
- SR5 Premium – SofTex®-trimmed seats, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite, auto-dimming rearview mirror
- TRD Off-Road – Ground-clearing approach angle of 33 degrees, available Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS), Multi-terrain Select, Crawl Control (CRAWL)
- TRD Off-Road Premium – TRD lettering on front headrests, SofTex®-trimmed seats, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Limited – 20-inch split 6-spoke alloy wheels, front and rear parking assist sonar, dual-zone automatic climate control
- TRD Pro – TRD-stamped aluminum front skid plate, 17-inch matte-black TRD alloy wheels, Bilstein shocks with TRD-tuned springs
If you are a driver interested in learning more about the 2018 Toyota 4Runner, click the button below. Nashville Toyota North offers a wide selection of Toyota vehicles and releases new model research pages like this every month to help keep you informed. Check out our website for more information!