2018 Toyota Tacoma Trim Levels
Are you one of the many drivers in the market for a new truck but can’t quite figure out how to decide between all the different models and trim levels? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this research page, we are covering the different trim levels of the 2018 Tacoma from Toyota.
Nashville Toyota North is here to help shoppers like you find the vehicle that is best for them. These model research pages pack a lot of information that can be very helpful. For this trim level page on the 2018 Toyota Tacoma, we have listed out the six different trim levels that the Tacoma is offered in as well as a few of their standard features to give you a better idea on what is included with each model.
If you are interested in the Toyota Tacoma, click on the button below to view our inventory or continue reading to learn more about the different trim levels that are offered!
2018 Tacoma Trims and Features
- SR – Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), 20/23 estimated mpg, integrated backup camera, Entune™ Audio, fabric-trimmed seats
- SR5 – TSS-P, keyless entry with engine immobilizer, 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display, Entune™ Audio Plus
- TRD Sport – TSS-P, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite, Smart Key System with Push Button Start (A/T only), LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- TRD Off-Road – TSS-P, Multi-terrain Select (4x4 automatic models only), Crawl Control (CRAWL) (4x4 models only), electronically locking rear differential
- Limited – TSS-P, front dual-zone automatic climate control, Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite, Power tilt/slide moonroof
- TRD Pro – TSS-P, TRD-tuned high-performance FOX 2.5 Internal Bypass shocks, Rigid Industries® LED fog lights, TRD Pro skid plate, TRD Pro cat-back exhaust
Each trim level builds off the model before it. Features and the price increase with each trim model making sure that there is a model for every driver and budget. Click on the button below to receive more information on the Toyota Tacoma at Nashville Toyota North.